Re: Re: Ia St Fair

Feed corn seems to be doing ok here... well it has been tall for quite some time, will have to check out the ears tho...

while on my trip noticed all the acorns on forest trees. From a distance
they looked like they were dieing as the tops were all brown. Closer
examination you could see the acorns causing the brown. I asked Betsy if
that was normal there and she thought it was due to the stress for the
last few years. Interesting IMHO.

A few other tibits I noticed... since we are both in zone 5, thought I
would recognize the plantings... hum... seen many plnats I still don't
have any idea what they are and neither did the home owners (oh, they
just grow wild around here was the comment). Yep, took pictures, so
maybe next week when caught up we will play name that plant again LOL!