From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 8:33 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Ia St Fair NOW Monarch Larvae

Have not had the wildlife I usually do here this year. But the weather
has also been very strange too.

I believe one of my neighbors is really responsible tho... found a
number of dead rabbits near my pond this season. Thinking someone has
put out something to control the population.:( They better hope I never
figure out who it is.

Donna
Chemical free here too!

http://www.hort.net/funds/