Fox Update

Well, my fox has mated and we now three juveniles who have decided our
yard is their personal playground.

Last week we had 10 cy of mulch delivered. We haven't yet gotten it
distributed in the beds, so there's a huge mound of pine bark fines at
the top of our property.  The foxes have declared it "Magic Mountain"
and play on it daily.  We got up really early last Sunday, looked out a
window and  all three were perched on top of the mound.  Roy thought
they must be resting after a night of play.  I'm convinced they were
just waiting for the newspaper delivery.  The paper has become their
favorite chew and tug toy. (Not a bad use for the Commercial Appeal -
huh, Zem?).  It's a race each morning to see who gets to it first - us
or the wild life.  We either get to read it or we get to trudge around
looking for all the pieces.  I guess it's a good thing we both have a
healthy sense of humor and love watching nature's critters cavort.

Must admit they are cute little guys and I wouldn't trade the enjoyment
spying on them has given us for all the Sunday papers in the world.

Lynda
zone 7 - West Tn