Re: Fox Update NOW Cat Safety

When I lived in K.C., not only was there a leash law...but a "pooper
scoop" law as well...which meant if you were walking your dogs and they
pooped on somebody elses property, it was your responsibility to dispose
of it or you could be fined. Not all cities do that, but they should
IMHO.

Zemuly@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 8/19/2004 1:42:07 PM Central Standard Time,