From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 3:03 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fox Update

> endanger  my cats

This phrase caught me eye.
Last night about dusk I was out front deadheading some plants with Jack and
Braveheart when a huge Dalmation came bounding across my lawn chasing
Jackie.  I yelled holy hell at him and he stopped in his tracks, but just
then his Great Dane buddy came flying past him and I let out another roar,
which fortunately stopped him as well.  Then the woman strolling down the
block called for them and they went back to her.

I hate to think what might have happened to my cats in their own yard if I
hadn't been there.  I know, this is one of the reasons people keep cats
inside.  But, I enjoy their company while I work in the yard.  I think dogs
should be on a leash if you take them off your property.

Kitty