From: Jesse Bell [mailto: silverhawk@flash.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 13:46:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Patriotic Peony

<kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:<br>This is the second year for my Paeonia
obovata, a woodland peony, so I let<br>it have one stem set seed. I'm
glad I did because it is such a colorful<br>sight - almost patriotic! I
posted two pictures of it, one of the plant and<br>one of a closeup of
the seed pod. There are 8 more pictures from the<br>current season in
this album including a hem, a foxtail Lily, A/L lily,<br>Poppy, Persian
shield and dbl impatiens. The Peony pictures are first. If<br>you'd like
that doesn't work, go
to:<br>http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kmrsy/my_photos<br>and click on
the 2004-season
hort.net -- join the hort.net fund