Re: Mystery succulant decoded

Better than that, Donna, since Mr. Shrub Jay steals all my labels, I title pictures with botanic names and store them in folders with common names within folders with general type names. If you can follow that sort of confused description. For example, pictures of the variegated Portulacaria alba are labeled and stored as "Portulacaria alba01a," "Portulacaria alba01b." and so on [01 being a shoot on a particular day] inside a folder titled "Elephant Bush," inside a folder titled "Succulents," inside a folder titled "Cactus & Succulents," inside a folder titled "Plants," inside a folder... but you get the idea. Whew! Kind of compulsive, what? But it seems to work--so far I've always been able to find the botanical of plants that I more or less remember.