Re: back to Bonnies larva

james singer wrote:
I think from childhood we are conditioned to disrespect moths because they eat hole in our woolens. The luna moth has got to be one of the most gloriest [is this a word?] of all flying insects--and a compelling reason to grow moon flowers.
You see lunas around your moonflowers then ? I grow them over the rails
on my back deck most every year, and the only moths I've ever seen
around them are somebodies in the sphinx tribe, and those around dusk.
Perhaps if I went out at 2AM I might see lunas then ?
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W
USDA Zone 7