Re: Cathy Carpenter's Garden Tour is UP

> From: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com
> Cathy - your place looks great. Marge honey - I need to send you
some
> new pictures. Those look like the Sahara compared to how it looks
now.
> Any chance of you scanning that picture of the Spigela marilandica
(sp?)
> I sent you here a while back?
----------

Pam, I can scan it and the herb garden one, if you like.  Just email
me some text to go with them.  If you have others, just send them and
email me the text.

Please put TEXT FOR TOUR PIX on the subject line - I'm racing thru
email these days:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade