Re: back to Bonnies larva

Only saw a luna once...will never forget it! There are probably more in Florida than up here in Illinois (sigh).
On Friday, August 20, 2004, at 04:33 PM, james singer wrote:

I think from childhood we are conditioned to disrespect moths because they eat hole in our woolens. The luna moth has got to be one of the most gloriest [is this a word?] of all flying insects--and a compelling reason to grow moon flowers.