RE: Where is everybody?

You did, Kitty.  Bill and I were trying to catch up on some of my
guardianship paperwork, clean out the gourd's vine out front (cropped up
with powdery mildew and WAY too many gourds for us to use!)  We took a
gentleman who just lost his wife out to lunch. (He really has no one left in
his family.  He outlived them all.)  We cleaned & brought in more of
Mother's belongings into her room for her, did laundry (piles and piles of
it in preparation for puppies) etc., etc., etc.  Yup.  Pretty much just

Oh, and we spent an inordinate time with Izzie as she can no long get down
the steps to do her business.  (Bill has to carry her.)  The poor girl
couldn't sit because she is so wide her front paws just slide right out from
under her and she has trouble laying because there is a puppy or two on a
nerve (yelps something pitiful) and she can't stand too long because of all
the extra mid-section she is sporting.  She has been miserable!  I have to
REALLY spoil her to get her to eat now.  Broth worked until yesterday.  Now
I'm using cheese on her dog food.  I may accidentally loose a few small
morsels of chicken into her bowl tonight to get her to eat.  The sweet
miserable momma to be has a week left at least!  I wonder whether I should
get a wench installed to help her move from place to place.  Oh, and there
are daily reports to the vet now too, just in case....

I hope I can get some gardening in this weekend, or snow may be flying
before I get the time again!

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)