Re: Re: "Wuerstchen"

:-)  Now, Godi, you've got me hungry and I haven't tasted these for
over 50 years:-)   I can still see the vendor carts on the corner,
tho'...I cannot remember how they were cooking them, but seem to
remember they were being cooked in those carts.  Just remember the
tough (to a kid raised on American hot dogs) case; the great flavor
and the hot mustard and crispy french bread they were served
on...also a novelty to one used to American hot dog buns.  Would NOT
mind bumping into one of those vendors right now at all:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis