Re: Pam's new pix on the tour

Pam, that herb bed is fantastic. Can you grow bay [Laurel noblis, I think]? If you can, I've got a nice small tree that I might be able to root a cutting from.

And that reminds me. My intention to root a bunch of jatropha cuttings for all who asked was blown out of mind by Charley. I'll try to pick up the pieces and get that done next weekend.

If we don't go to the Caladium Festival, that is.