Re: Catchup

Do you have a date? I'm pretty far away for such a trek, but if the date is right, I could get to feeling adventurous...
Cathy
On Wednesday, August 25, 2004, at 03:48 PM, Richard T. Apking wrote:

Hi Ceres

That is good news, hopefully I can get there this time and meet all you
wonderful people. Like others have said, putting faces on the names is a
good time. Rich in Z-5
Donna, Perennial Sat is an annual all day Sat gardening symposium at
Iowa
St Univ scheduled in November. They bring in professional gardening
speakers
such as Alan Armitage, Tony Avant, Michael Dirr, etc.
    Rich, Ames is about 35 mi from DM.
    Hopefully this brings me up to date.
        Ceres

http://www.hort.net/funds/