Re: Catchup

Ceres,

I've actually seen the rear wipe on show horses before they go "on
stage"...the ultimate in clean up:-)

No, no cabins when we used to go to Backbone; actually, not much but
a few picnic tables and some outhouse facilities as I recall...but,
that was a looong time ago.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

----------
> From: Cersgarden@aol.com
>     Wow, I have a lot of email to catchup!
>     Pam, your garden is so lush & green.  Looks wonderful!  I have
3 hardy
> hibiscus which I have had for many yrs and I am border zone 4.  I
have Kopper
> King, Sweet Caroline & Ann Arundel.
>     Jim, the tree is stunning as is all your tropicals.  I did a
search on
> your begonia & found an article comparing aconitifolia & sceptrum.
Viewing the
> photos I believe I had a aconitifolia which I talked about some
time ago.  I
> had cut it back several times & finally decided to just see how big
it would
> get.  I am 5' & it was taller than I, indoors and containerized.
The article