RE: Catchup

Yeah Jim-- come on up..... how many trips did Ms. Fatma make this year,
surely the two of you could do this!

Ceres, who is the coordinator for this? I checked the Univ site and
there is nothing listed? Most times they have all the events there.

I think (as long as nothing major happens at work or a bad snow storm)
that I will be joining you. DH said have a nice time:).... talked to
Dee- yep, she is free and ready to go!