Re: Need some advice...

In a message dated 08/27/2004 2:26:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
L_Valentine@adelphia.net writes:
I know this is an old topic and I haven't read through the thread, but has
anyone tried the radio trick?  As I recall it goes something like putting a
radio in plastic, setting it to a station that plays music with a good bass
line, and burying it in/near the tunnel.  The moles do not like the
vibration and tend to clear out of the area for a while.

I don't know about moles, but this trick has worked to clear raccoons
out of an attic.