Re: OT Breast Cancer Research

The World's Largest Pink Ribbon will stand over 70 feet tall and consist of
over 75,000 pink Post-it. Super Sticky Notes.

Scottie, interestng project, wondering how the post-its are attached.
Our quilt guild had their 6th annual breast cancer auction Tues night and
raised > $13,000 which is donated to research.  Each yr the $ has increased.
Last yr we raised just over $11,000.  Items auctioned are quilt related items
donated by members.  Our TAS group donated a hand appliqued Ohio Rose quilt top
(86 x 103) which went for $450.  My small group donated 5 theme baskets which
included quilt blocks, fabrics, patterns, choclates,  etc. each bringng btwn
$150 & $225.