Re: Frances & TD 7

Just returned from Wyalusing, WI, to find another 5 inches in the rain gauge -- that makes 13 inches in 4 days!

On Saturday, August 28, 2004, at 07:57 AM, Donna wrote:

well--- hope it doesn't decide to aggrivate Andrea....and moves elsewhere.

We have been hit with nightly (and sometimes daytime too)storms this
week... last night it was another 4 inches... areas are well flooded
now, but so far, I am ok.... ground soggy big time, some standing water,
but no water in my basement like many...knock on wood! and yes- more
storms expected today...that has to make a good 15 inches this week...
or so it seems.