RE: Frances & TD 7

And the problem here is it only rains for a hour or so... at first I was
upset cause it was just running off and not soaking in... but after a
week of this, there is no where for it to run too!

Wanted to work in the garden today, but first work got in the way, then
it was raining, so took a nap instead. Going to fight the water tomorrow
and get some of those nasty weeds out or something!

Who needs garden time for emotional well being....