Re: Catchup/ Symposiums

Nope- no big city for me....nor any rush hour!

Problem is you have to go thru the downtown and surrounding areas of
Chicago to get home.....and even if you opted for going over to the
tollway, you still get the city traffic and Ohare area is a nightmare on
Fridays....

No easy way from CBG to even me.....40 miles south of the traffic :)

And another note.... all those wonderful bridges they just got finished
with last summer on 80 (by the IL/IN state line)... guess what, now they
decided to make another lane.. so they are once again under
construction!

What route are you planning.... might be able to help you miss some
areas once you get close to me...sorry not that great up north.

Donna

> Donna,
>     Egad!! Until 7 or so???? That is some kind of traffic. If we were
> delayed getting away from there until about 7 or so that would put us
home
> here at about 1 am. I am too old and lazy for that kind of stuff. You
guys
> must live in the big city or something......
>     Gene E. Bush
> Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
> www.munchkinnursery.com
> genebush@munchkinnursery.com