From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:23:37 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Catchup

In a message dated 8/25/04 10:06:28 PM, cathyc@rnet.com
writes:<br><br><< Do you have a date? >><br><br>Cathy, my message
regarding Perennial Sat date should have been addressed to <br>you also.
Now wouldn't a meeting of Melody, Mardi, Donna, Rich, Cathy & <br>myself
be wonderful and a great gardening event to top it off. Ya'll come! <br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com