Re: OT - non-partisan

"Verona, Settle down.  OT is allowed here when prefaced as such."

Kitty, I apologize.  I guess I didn't see the OT, just non-partisan.
Anyway, thank God, we have freedom of speech, and I agree with you about
voting.  I believe it is every citizen's priviledge and duty to get out
there and VOTE!  I learn so much from this group. I do want us to stick to
gardening topics, but of course we want to also share other ideas from time
to time and I promise to leave OT alone if it annoys me. Verona