Help with peonies

Many of my peony plants are browning and look awful!  Could this be blight
or could this be the end of their season? Also, I have an abundance of
mature foxgloves for the first time, but many are growing in all the wrong
places!  When is a safe time to relocate them?  I tried to pot some up in
the late spring/early summer, but they didn't like it much, although they
didn't die outright.

Long Island, NY
Zone 7