RE: colchicum/catch up

Noticed they were trying to stick their heads out of the dirt on

Keep feeling like I should be getting ready for winter here... trees
turning, starting to loose leaves, bugs making webs, cool nights, yep-
it's coming!

Judy- we all go thru those times.... stop in and say HI every so often
if you get a chance....