From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 11:37 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] garden lighting

Garden Lighting....

Curious how everyone lights up your pathways, open areas and what have
you.

I a have a zillion Malibu lights (cheap ones) but of course the plants
all cover them up and they work for crap.

I am thinking of installing one of those huge lights on my roof, flip of
a switch and it is daylight. Really don't want to do that, but need to
be able to see out there.

Currently wildlife is everywhere, so you might step on something... got
that darn heron back...fox... and who knows what else, can't see!

I mostly worry about my dog, she is quiet and just moseys to the back of
the yard and appears back at the door later. The yard is fenced in and
locked, so she can't get out, but being a black cocker spaniel you can't
see her either!

Thoughts?

Donna

http://www.hort.net/funds/