Re: Re: Pam's new pix .../hardy hibs NOW Black & BlueSalvia

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: Pam's new pix .../hardy hibs NOW Black & BlueSalvia
  • From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@hort.net>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 02:42:44 -0400

LOL Lynda...I hit this message first and couldn't figure out what you
were talking about; then found the one you sent by mistake...

Well, we've hashed B&B over - I'm out of sync with my mail...but, I
can only live in hope that mine travels a bit...lives to travel.
Interesting it spreads underground - good to know...thanks!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis