From:  [mailto: Chris@widom-assoc.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 12:33:57 -0400
Subject: [CHAT] Help with peonies

Many of my peony plants are browning and look awful! Could this be
blight<br>or could this be the end of their season? Also, I have an
abundance of<br>mature foxgloves for the first time, but many are
growing in all the wrong<br>places! When is a safe time to relocate
them? I tried to pot some up in<br>the late spring/early summer, but
they didn't like it much, although they<br>didn't die

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com