RE: Colchicum pics plus

Are all your colchicum blooming already? Hum... mine are just starting
to show their nubs coming out of the soil.

I also got Heliopsis 'Loraine Sunshine' this year and have been
impressed with the plant. Love the leaves but somehow the flowers look
odd against them or maybe it is where I have it situated. How well do
they transplant? Thinking it should be over there- not where I have it.

Donna