To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 10:55 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Hi I'm A Newbie with a ??

HI I'm Holli, a really good friend Donna, had told me about this great
gardening group, so I decided to join up! Havent had the greatest garden this
year, but it was passable. I was disappointed this year, but the bees seem to
enjoy it! LOL
Anyway I have a question.. I am loaded with POISON IVY, in the back yard
and so is the family in the house behind me. She did have someone do removal
tonight and then they were going to spray something in the grown so it wont
come back next year.
Is there a safe way to remove it ... it really is in a bad area..it's by the
pond and continues across the back of the yard and entwined in all my pine
trees. And of course I have a dog.

Any suggestions?
Thank You
Holli LI,NY