Re: New garden pics

Love it.  Where did you find it?

Theresa <tchessie@comcast.net> wrote:
Oh- regarding the urn-likefountain- in the photo called "back 2" it
does have a small fountain- the water bubbles out the time and then down
the front of the urn and into slashed holes in the urn to recycle.
Thought that was kind of ingenious, since no digging was required and
the pump sits right inside of the urn where the water is recycled.

Theresa

http://www.hort.net/funds/