Re: garden lighting

Kichler is one of the best, Cathy. Our lighting installs are usually combinations of Kichler, Hadco, and Beachside. All good, all somewhat pricey. We must have used a dozen different companies before we weeded them out on the basis of reliability [replacing defective fixtures plus service calls]. Now we've standardized on those three, often mix-and-match.