Re: New garden pics

Thanks for the nice thought Marge! I won't be sitting on the porch much until January- as I started back to school today and am still working full time. The plumber is coming tomorrow to move the water line in the bathroom and I'm just going to have him install the sink and toilet while he's here so that the room and be finished. I don't have time to mess with it anymore.
Re: the fethering looking plant in "June front 2"- it is a Sago palm. (Jim will know the botanical name- some kind of cycad)

Theresa

Marge Talt wrote:

Well, Theresa, I have finally gotten a chance to go look at your pix.
What a super job you've done there, lady!  Major kudos!!!  Can't
believe you did all that PLUS all the remodeling work.  Your entire
garden is packed with treasures....many of which I do not
recognize:-)  Wonder if you ever find time to relax on that porch?

Now, I probably totally missed your telling everyone what this plant
is, but what is the interesting feathery looking item at the corner,
behind the walk light in 'Front June 2"?

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis