today

My newly acquired Iris 'Immortality' is about to bloom - boy that was fast!
I fertilized the lawn today, including enzymes.
I was pruning out a few wayward branches around the yard and decided I
couldn't wait for winter to take down that big Redbud.  It was 10-25 feet
tall, I'd guess.  Losing it let in some nice sunlight, but the shrubs behind
it need to get a bit taller as I can now partly see the neighbor's house.
Won't be a problem for too long though.  The other 3 trees back there should
close the gap in time.

Kitty