Re: quick recap

And the fringe benefits are pretty good, too.

On Aug 1, 2005, at 1:44 PM, kmrsy@netzero.com wrote:

Yeah, more eating and grooming and sleeping.

Kitty

-- james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net> wrote:
They're not lazy--actually, they're very ambitious! They just finish up
their cats stuff early, so nap to re-coup energy for the next cat thing
that comes along.

On Aug 1, 2005, at 1:58 PM, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing