Re: Collecting - other than plants

well I guess meeting some internet folks wasn't too
trying on you... since you are still looking to hook
up with others.:)

Just keep telling yourself - this is his hobby NOT
mine... I have standed firm that HE has to do the work
for the train layout. I agreeded to help with the
plantings, but refuse to do the hardscapes/track.
Probably why mine isn't done yet.

Hopefully, for your sake, he doesn't get as involved
as John did... otherwise you will find yourself at
yearly conventions, train meetings, and look out when
he volunteers you for something while your back is

for those interested in knowing- we had over 3500
folks go thru the door, more than we ever imagined
would! Everyone I talked to enjoyed themselves,
although we did have a few glitches the 25 committee
members did pull resources that most went un-noticed.
The main problem we couldn't fix is when the tour bus
lost the brakes and a/c....the rental company did show
up with another one, but that group lost a lot of time
on the road... oh well...

who is still exhausted and has a few more grey