Re: Poor pepper pollination problems

I agree with Pam. You get pollinators, even reluctant ones, by attracting pollinators. I'm getting about 100 percent fruit set on my two cucumber vines by bumblebees. Bumblebees love Mexican petunias, which more or less surround the cucumbers. Plant something nearby like borage, which attracts zillions of honey bees, and I'm sure you'll have better results.