RE: OT - History Lesson

Hum.... anyone that has been around horses for a length of time knows to
give them a slight tap so they don't do that...

Actually once you are up there, you can release the strap and by using your
leg muscles keep yourself balanced. Of course in David's and Chris's case,
they wouldn't want to do that while the 21 yr old was around....;)

Donna