Re: Tree variety

In a message dated 8/2/05 7:36:54 PM, cathy.c@insightbb.com writes:

<< I'd bet it couldn't deal with the California summer
dryness without extensive watering. >>

Cathy, I was thinking the same however I have not watered mine except when it
was newly planted.  It does get moisture from the irrigation and has never
shown signs of dryness.
    Morgan Hill is in the bay area. You never know when you exit San Jose &
enter Morgan Hill.