To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 10:51 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Took A few pics

Well the tropical paradise is green, not too many blooming..

Here are a couple of pics from the yard. Party was postponed for another 2
weeks, as I seem to have caught some kind of a nasty virus.
_Yahoo! Photos - My Photos_
(http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karnard56/my_photos) It is in the Tropical album. only 3 today.
Will take more pics this week

Holli