Re: Took A few pics

Tricia...  which pic?   Will take close ups tomorrow.. some  of trees where
already here when I moved in...

Holli

In a message dated 8/3/2005 1:08:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pdickson@sbcglobal.net writes:

Holli,
Those are great pictures.  What is the tall green  shrub/tree on the right
side?
I am looking for more evergreens to use  in a planting at church.  I have
finished the first part of a  landscaping job and now need more evergreen
things to help to hide the A/C  unit and gas meter.
Tricia
zone 6b
western Ok