Re: Took A few pics

Thanks Donna,  will take more pics.. Wait to ya see my Tiki Bobble  head next
to the water fall!
Today I actually feel a little better thanks.. leaving for Disney the  25th!
I am a little nervous about flying, but Daniel is freakin, so I can  not show
it.  You should have seen his face last night watching the news  with the
plane that crashed in Canada, a miracle they all made it.

Anyway.. A lot going on till I get on that plane,  I have to get some  decent
clothes, have to get Daniel ready for school, I have his birthday also,  and
the tropical BBq, the Sat before I leave.
And then there is Hubby's birthday.  His is the 31st, Again I wont be  here..
two years in a row.. last year I was at the American Idol concert!  LOL
That will show him for working on my 50th!  LOL

Holli
LI,NY

In a message dated 8/3/2005 6:38:42 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,