Re: Took A few pics

don't be nervous about flying... hum- why are you
nervous? Security is tight in most airports, heck they
even take your darn lighter now... grumbling!

The only flight I was concerned about was on the 1st
anniversary of 9-11.... thought about that as I
boarded the plane that day! :)

can't wait to see the rest of the pictures, but be
careful out there- you know Max will push in that pool
or worse!