Re: poor pepper pollination problems

What a mouth full on that subject line...like peter piper  picked....LOL
Anyway....same here, Zem, the cupheas definitely attract the most  bees.
They seem to prefer the Mexican Heather (C. hyssopifolia) over  the Batface or
the Scarlet, though.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 8/2/2005 8:09:04 PM Central Standard Time,