Re: Took A few pics

What kind of dog is Max? He sounds awesome.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: <Hollikft@aol.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Took A few pics

I use to fly all the time alone, since 911 I havent. I'll get through it. ;)

Max isnt doing too good today.. He is a MANIAC with the pool. Daniel had a
couple of friends over yesterday and Max thinks he is just one of the boys.
But runs around the pool so fast and over the waterfall rocks he must have
caught his back paw nails and they broke, this isnt the first time. And from
running so much on the concrete, his front paws are hurting, so he is a mess
today limping, So of course, as when children hurt themselves or are sick, I
bought him a toy. I tell ya he is so smart, one of the latest toys I bought
was a plush ambulance, that when squeezed had a siren. Within an hour, you
told him.. MAX GO GET HELP.. he would get the ambulance and come to you with
it! Today I just got home with a plush Guitar that plays rock music. If
you tell him GO get Your Guitar and Play some Music.. He does!! Took his mind
off the paws!

Holli
LI,NY

In a message dated 8/3/2005 1:43:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,