Re: Collecting

Books and plants are the most for me. I find that my tastes change every
few years, although I've now gotten over my "dark" period. Tired of the
furniture, artwork, etc. I was really into the jewel tone colors and dark
wood and now I'm finding I'm attracted to bright, cheery, and different
colors. SO, I'm "collecting" things to redecorate with when I move. I'm
going to have a HUGE moving sale and get rid of most everything. Then I'll
have extra money to buy new things..............I do love candle holders
that are unique so I'm not going to get rid of mine, I'm just going to
paint them instead, as most are metal.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC