Re: Took A few pics

> Here are a couple of pics from the yard.  Party was postponed for  another 2
> weeks, as I seem to have caught some kind of a nasty virus.
> _Yahoo! Photos -  My Photos_
> (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karnard56/my_photos)    It is in the Tropical album. only 3 today.
> Will take more pics this week

Hi Holli,

   Your hibiscus looks great, and I love the photo of your dog in the
   other album.  Its ears have a very distinct 'Princess Leia' look.  :)
   What kind of weeping evergreen is that behind the banana?  Is it a
   weeping white pine, or a weeping sequioa?

Chris

http://www.hort.net/sHORTurl/                        Shorten your URLs!
http://www.hort.net/gallery/      3736 online plant photos and growing!
http://www.hort.net/gallery/date/2005-07-18/       The latest additions