Re: bird rescue

Donna, I think you are correct. We had a similar incident with a Great Blue
that had a broken wing and we had to call a licensed wildlife rescue person an
hour away(Decatur) to come and handle it. They did come even 'tho it was after
dark before they got here. These were really caring dedicated people who
asked if we wished to be notified if the bird didn't make it. Kathy dry dry z5