Re: Buggy Situations

I feel your pain...
I've got 2 dozen potentillas beset by mites and 16 heuchera nearly
destroyed amazingly quickly by powdery mildew. Using Triazicide on the
mites and Immunox on the mildew.

Kitty

-- Hollikft@aol.com wrote:
Looks like I am losing my Blue Renaissance Hibiscus.  Maybe even  Hawaiian
Fantasy ;(

All of a sudden the leaves on both starting turning yellow..  Today  one of
them started dropping buds..  On on of the buds I noticed a  caterpillar.
Checked it all over and dint find any others, but I suspect  she laid some eggs.
<SIGH>  To Hot right now to spray them, as  most of my yard is in direct sun.

One of the Elephant ears seems to have some kind of mite infestation.   So I
am making a solution from Basil leaves and soap, and will spray it  tomorrow.
Hope it works.

It has been so hot out there, I am surprised I have only these few  problems.
 Will have to spend this weekend moving stuff around again.

Holli
LI,NY