RE: Baptisa

Kathy,

How is your cut flower business doing with this drought?

I have to admit that some plants are thriving in this hot dry weather, but
most of them are really having a hard time. One tree has sporadic areas that
are turning colors and acting like it is fall... really got me worried!
Doesn't appear to have a bug or that type issue, nothing chewed on!

Donna